1 large (8 oz.) chicken breast
skin removed, cut up into bite sized chunks
2 garlic cloves, left whole
2 t. olive oil
1 orange, zest grated and fruit sectioned
12 olives, pitted and sliced
1 t. dried or 1 T. fresh of each: oregano, thyme and chives
1 cup dry white wine
1 T. toasted pine nuts
1. Heat oil in large skillet, add garlic and sauté for a minute or 2 but be
careful not to burn. Discard garlic
2. Add chicken pieces to pan and brown for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Place chicken, oranges, olives and wine in baking dish and roast in 350 oven
for 30 minutes, toss well every 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and lightly mix in fresh herbs.
5. Garnish with pine nuts.
Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 15 grams
Protein: 28 gram
Fat: 12 grams
* Provided for information use only